Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Meet the Morris'!!!

Kevin and I started dating June of 2007. We really hit it off on our blind date. It doesn't get much better than wakeboarding the first time you meet! After spending all summer on the lake together, and snowboarding all that winter, we tied the knot May of 2008. Being that we are both from the Gila Valley, Kevin from Pima and me from Safford, we enjoy a lot of the same "small town" things. After Kevin served his mission in Portland, OR and attending Eastern Arizona College for a few years, he moved to Mesa with a few friends and has lived here ever since. After graduating from high school, I moved to Tempe to attend ASU where I earned my degree in Elementary Education. Currently, Kevin is working towards getting his journeyman's card as a Lineman with SRP. I work for State Farm Insurance selling home, auto, life, and health insurance. We love riding dirt bikes, camping, bon fires, traveling, going to the movies, ice cream, wakeboarding, and snowboarding. We are starting our own little family and look forward to meeting our little girl in July!

Ward Newsletter Music